CLE, a global regulatory compliance consulting firm, is excited to provide U.S legalization updates for June 2022 as state & federal regulators pass new bills.
- (1888PressRelease) June 24, 2022 – At Cannabis License Experts, we give you the direction to design your marijuana business, procure subsidizing, explore the lawful prerequisites, and get the proper marijuana permit for your activities. As the U.S marijuana industry grows, an ever-increasing number of authorized makers will be expected to satisfy the needs of shoppers.
Cannabis License Experts offer support from the beginning of your cannabis business, including crucial preparation, floor plan arrangement, site reviews, SOPs, and Preventative Control Plans (PCPs), and that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
1. California Department of Cannabis Control (DCC) – Emergency Regulations Equity Fee Waivers
2. The legislative head of Rhode Island signs adult-use marijuana into regulation
3. Colorado’s Governor signs Fentanyl regulation
4. Arkansas Adult-Use Cannabis Amendment
5. Illinois Craft Permits and Retail Applicants Lottery
6. Oklahoma Licensing Moratorium Update
7. Nevada Consumption Lounge Regulatory Updates
8. Mississippi Rules and Regulations Updates
9. Vermont pre-capability window closes for new applications on June 31st, 2022
To learn more about the features of the U.S. marijuana legalization news as we separate the government cannabis-sanctioning state by state contact us for more information.
Grant Emoff Regulatory Specialist at Cannabis License Experts said While federal legalization could be a way away, the legalization and expansion of state programs provide opportunity and hope for the progression of the cannabis industry.
Andrew Parshad the President of Cannabis License Experts said this about the difficulties of obtaining a U.S cannabis license ” If you’ve never prepared a cannabis license application before the outcome may be significant deficiencies to outright refusal by the state authorities. The value with a knowledgeable and experienced team who has submitted over 250 licenses in some of the most difficult, competitive states gives you peace of mind to get your cannabis business licensed.”
CLE is the leader in regulatory and compliance solutions in North America for cannabis and psychedelics consulting. Our team of experts includes former Health Canada and FDA specialists who have submitted over 250 license applications, with zero refusals to date. We take the guesswork out of the licensing process and can help you avoid unnecessary delays in the application and approval process.
Email: info ( @ ) cannabislicenseexperts dot com
Phone Number: 1-800-651-6280